What To Expect At Your First Dental Visit
Every visit to the dentist should be enjoyable - that's what we believe!
Our friendly team will help you schedule convenient appointment times, take care of insurance filings for you, and make visits easy.
You can trust that you will always receive personalized treatment. Your questions about your dental check up results and dental treatment options will always be openly answered. We love showing you your x-rays and photos to help you see what we see. You will receive great dental care in a safe, comfortable environment here at Platinum Dental Care.
Helping you keep your smile healthy for life is important to us.
Making you smile is important to us.
Making dental visits easy for you is important to us.
What happens at your first dental visit with us.
- A dental hygienist will take complete medical and dental history.
- Photos of your mouth will be taken.
- Dental x-rays of your teeth and jaw bone will be taken.
- Measurements of the little space between your teeth and your gums will be taken.
- Any tooth decay, crooked or missing teeth, or other dental problems will be documented on a map of your mouth.
- The dentist will review all the findings with you and if there is any recommended treatment, it will be reviewed with you.
- You can then book your dental treatment or tooth cleaning appointment.
What To Bring:
- Patient Registration Forms for each family member with an appointment-You can Download Them Here and fill them out before your arrival
- A list of medications taken, if any
- Your insurance card and/or booklet if you have one
- Your preferred method of payment
Please arrive 10 minutes early so that we can enter all your important medical and dental history and contact and insurance information in to the system before you see the hygienist and dentist.
We look forward to meeting you!
Book Your Appointment!
Mon: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Wed: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Thu: 8:30am – 8:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sun: By appointment only
496 Lawrence Ave W Suite 30B
North York, ON M6A 1A1