Orthodontics & Dental Braces For Children & Teens
Did you know that 3/4 children would likely benefit from dental braces & orthodontic treatment? Starting orthodontic treatment when your child is still young, can help to significantly reduce the duration and cost of treatment. At Platinum Dental Care, we offer orthodontic assessment and treatment for children, teenagers and adults.
Orthodontic treatment can help correct:
- tooth development issues
- narrow arches or palette
- crossbite and jaw alignment issues
- crooked or crowded teeth
- gaps or spaces between teeth
This is a special orthodontic appliance used to widen a narrow arch or palette to allow teeth to come in properly.
More comfortable than braces of the past, today's metal braces are slimmer and lighter, and have the strength required for some treatment plans.
Made of ceramic or porcelain, these braces can be an option for older teenagers and adults. Dr. Levy and team will review options with you.
Self Ligating Braces
These braces do not require elastics which results in less visits to the dental office, which can be helpful for a busy family.
Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD), is a small implant used to make tooth movement faster in some cases. It is removed after treatment.
Invisalign clear braces are suitable for some teenagers and adults. Using a series of clear tooth trays, teeth are discreetly moved into their correct positions.
Healthy, Confident Smiles
Straight teeth are healthier, easier to properly brush and floss, and less prone to the build up of tartar and plaque which can lead to gum disease.
People who have had braces report an increase in self confidence, relief and joy after treatment. Dental braces change smiles, but they can also change how a person feels inside.
Why have your orthodontics at Platinum Dental Care?
- We offer traditional braces as well as Invisalign invisible braces and we can treat your children, your teenagers and you - mom or dad!
- You can book early mornings & late evening appointments with us.
- Your family can receive all their dental care here - from cleanings and checkups to braces and tooth replacement - you can have treatment here, where you are comfortable.
- Your insurance coverage and our flexible payment plans make braces affordable.
- Your questions and comfort will always be important to us.
Book Your Appointment!
Mon: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Wed: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Thu: 8:30am – 8:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sun: By appointment only
496 Lawrence Ave W Suite 30B
North York, ON M6A 1A1