Emergency Dental Services North York, ON
We offer emergency dental services in our clinic located at North York, ON.
No prior appointment or referral is required.
We are not a 24-hour dental service. Our hours are listed at the bottom of our website. If you require after hours emergency care, please contact your local emergency facility or hospital.
We treat dental emergencies including:
- Tooth sensitive to heat or hot liquids or foods
- Fractured / broken tooth
- Swollen gums
- Swelling in mouth / around tooth
- Pimple on gums (infection)
- Knocked out tooth
The following are not dental emergencies but can cause quite a bit of discomfort. If you are suffering from the following, please call us to book an appointment for care soon.
- Broken tooth (may or may not be emergency, depending on how far down the tooth the break is)
- Dull, continuous tooth ache (irritated root, may require root canal)
- Tooth sensitive to hot or cold (may be recession or teeth grinding, treatment may involve a simple mouth guard or gum grafting)
Book Your Appointment!
Mon: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Wed: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Thu: 8:30am – 8:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sun: By appointment only
496 Lawrence Ave W Suite 30B
North York, ON M6A 1A1